Sunday 4 August 2013

Katy Perry’s Stinky ‘Proof’ She Never Hooked Up With Robert Pattinson


Still think there was something romantic going on with Katy Perry and Robert Pattinson?
In U.K.'s Elle magazine, the "Wide Awake" singer tries to put the rumors to rest once and for all … in an interesting way.

"Okay, so here's the proof there was never anything going on with me and Robert Pattinson," Katy reveals. "I fart in front of him. Properly fart. And I never, ever fart in front of a man I am dating. That's a rule."
Perry, 28, and Pattinson, 27, have been friends for years, but following their splits with John Mayer (the second time around) and Kristen Stewart respectively, tabloids read a little too much into the pals spending time together.

"He's my bud, I'm like his big sister," Katy notes. "We just hang out. The other day, I said: 'One of the things I'm most proud of is not sleeping with you, Robert.' And that's true."
Perry also explains why she felt the need to reach out to Rob's ex-girlfriend, Kristen Stewart, 23.
"I sent [Kristen] a text message saying: 'I know you've seen all this stuff but you know I would never disrespect you. I'm not that person. I'm just trying to be a friend to him but it is unfortunate that I do have a set of t--s.'"

Katy has since reconciled with Mayer, 35, and the two seem as strong as ever. Professionally, things are going extremely well for Russell Brand's ex-wife, too. It was announced today Perry's new single "Roar" will drop on August 12.

source : omg yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment