Tuesday 2 July 2013

Tatsuya Fujiwara to wed girlfriend of 9 years

 TOKYO: Japanese actor Tatsuya Fujiwara’s getting married, reported Japanese media.






“Although this is a personal matter, please allow me to announce that I will marry my girlfriend of nine years, this year,” said Fujiwara during a media conference on Friday.

Fujiwara, who is best known for playing Light Yagami in the hit “Death Note” film series, and gambler Kaiji Ito in the popular “Kaiji” films, was all smiles when he shared the happy news with reporters.

The 31-year-old star also revealed that he and his 34-year-old wife-to-be, who is not from the entertainment industry, started dating after they met through a mutual friend in 2004, and have been living together for the past six years.

The actor described his wife-to-be as a “humble, gentle woman” who “has been with me during the most difficult times in my acting career, supporting me” and said he was “thankful” that she has stayed by his side for the past nine years.

Source: CNA

0 comments:

Post a Comment